Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm buying a house!!!!

I've been looking/ thinking about buying an investment property for a number of years now and just happened to stumble on the perfect house. I am NOT in a position to buy anything actually: having no job and really lousy credit--but this little place really spoke to me so I was able to work out a deal with the owner ( we really liked each other--she is an artist as well) where I'm doing a rent to own deal while I get my finances in order and then will finalize the purchase in a year.

I wasn't able to figure out how to get the pictures off the listing web site to my computer to here (I hate my PC)--but here is a link to:

My Cute little Victorian house!

The house is in Longmont--about an hour north of Denver! I am working with a theatre company up there so it will make it easier to stay there when I have a late night.

Lots of work to be done on the yard and the house need painting deparately--Both becouse it's flaking and because of the color! ( bright blue is not my favorite house color!) But, the inside is darling!

What an adventure!

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

can't make the link work...but still excited for you. who doesn't love a little victorian cottage?

Serenity Rachel said...

yea, same here. Can't wait to see it. Sounds awesome!