Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here are the pictures Yeah--( I love the MAC!)



Isn't it cute ( though very blue!)



Kitchen pic number 1

Kitchen pic number 2



looking from the "Den" into the living Room

this room is where My baby grand piano will go




sunroom --behind the wall where the sink and open cupboards are.

and the itty bitty bathroom--notice the tiny claw foot tub!

I think the whole bathroom is the size of my jacuzzi tub in the Dome! LOL

so not pictured are the bedroom and the living room.. the bedroom is a nice size with a big walk in closet.

The Attic is very large and could potentially be a place to add a room--or maybe even two up there, if you could find the space to put in some stairs.

this house is a Sears Kit house built in 1910 for the workers in the food packing factories in the town. 8 people would live here!!!!!! There is still a chicken coop standing in the back and the barn/shed which housed horses!

I am so in love!

No comments: