Sunday, January 25, 2009

start weight Jan 1: 140

Today Jan. 25: 135.5 I actually reach this weight on the 15th but then---

On Seth's birthday we all went bowling and I confess to 3 very small pieces of pizza and a half glass of beer. I gained back up to 137 and stayed there for 4 days. Then on Friday I had Bailey and Lennon and fixed Kraft Mac and cheese for them.

I ate half of it.

silly me. again went up to 137 but was back to 135 this morning. so.
NO MORE CHEATS. I just cannot do it!

I have added several supplements to my plan. I take an iodine supplement now--started that on the 11th. I take my thyroid , of course, and also an adrenal support supplement ( has a bunch of herbs in it) plus Potassium, magnesium, 1,000mgs vitamin C, Chromium, 7,000mgs of Vitamin D3, DHEA and Cod liver oil too.

food today:
Breakfast: hot tea and two lemon " scones" 4 carbs.
lunch: chocolate protein shake and a frankfurter w/ sugar free Ketchup--45 gram protein, 4 carbs
snack: 1 oz almonds, 1 piece sugar free coconut candy --3 carbs
snack 2: tea, cinnamon scone 2 carbs
dinner: chicken thigh, tossed salad w/ walnut oil dressing strawberry shortcake. ( lo-carb scone, homemade strawberry freezer jam. whipped cream)

total 25 gram carb, 80 grams protein

No comments: