Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday monday

weight today 135.5

over the weekend I moved the weight cage up to the top floor to its new home ( thanks Pace and Stacey! ) it was a
lot of work so I didn't do a weight routine yesterday as scheduled--I will do it today.

B: hot tea, Lo carb strawberry shortcake ( it was so GOOD!) 4 carbs

L: protein shake 1/2 oz almonds 3 carbs

snack: 8 cheese " crackers", Seymour's homemade Baba Ghanoush and a diet root beer.
( the crackers are american cheese split into quarters and microwaved for about a minute on parchment baking paper. crisp and good and about 1 carb for 8 of 'em!) 2 carbs

D:chicken w green chili sour cream and cheese sauce. stir fried cauli-rice ( no rice just finely chopped cauliflower it's yummy) green beans and cherry tomatoes. 10 carbs

strawberries and cream w splenda for dessert and maybe a bit of hot cocoa later. 5 carbs

I did my weights today--added weight in all exercises--yeay me!

1 comment:

Annie Leavitt said...

aunt deb! thanks for finding my blog-and your link also.
i hope we can become fast friends and make up for our alienation over my lifetime : )
this is when i really love computers!
and i love that everyone makes granny's fudge still! my dad makes a wicked batch every year too (make that like 20)!
good luck with your carb quest. i can't handle them either.