Thursday, October 2, 2008

BLOG GAMES

Okay, Gusti. I'll play (even though I wasn't really invited and I'm not a photographer lol I'm getting even pushier in my old age!) .
let's see...fourth picture in the fourth file....

This was taken in about march of this year. these are two Santa Claus heads I was working on. I took a bunch of pictures to document that my work was original and one of a kind in case it ever comes up! Now I'll need to go and take pictures of the still-in-progress Dolls. All I did this summer was landscaping! I tag Reni and Quinn and Ashley


1 comment:

Gusti said...

I'm so glad you played! I almost tagged you but decied maybe Pace needed a little more incentive to post again. (haven't heard from her in a while) Your sculptured heads had such a life like quaility that it took me a second to figure out what I was looking at! You know that, what the heck feeling, and ended up making me totally laugh. You forgot to tag 4 more people.