Friday, October 15, 2010

so far

I have been doing well --about a week and a half into new exercise program--I have taken Thursdays as my day off and have biked or walked  or lifted ( or DANCED) every day,  not up to time or speed yet but just trying to show up everyday I've promised myself to.   found a great weight room at one of the rec centers that is close by--and they have an super indoor pool as well so--I did my lifting routine and then hung out in the pool for awhile as a treat.  ( two pools actually --an one is a big family pool with a big twisting slide--what a hoot!)

I'm trying to make the routine as FUN as possible.  if I have to do this for the rest of my life, it CANNOT feel like work!  Luckily--I do love to lift--makes me feel like a bad-ass! 

now off to ride my bike in the beautiful fall weather.  and TOMORROW I'm going Dancing!

No comments: