Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today is my last day on the hormone protocol for this round at least. 2 more days of Very low calorie eating to let the hormone get out of my system and then back to a low carb-no sugar no starches diet.

I'm please with the total though it isn't as earth shattering as I had hoped. I lost only 6 pounds on the scale--BUT I lost FOUR INCHES off my waist and FOUR INCHES off my hips. went from a size 12 to a six. even my 6 petites fit well. I was oping to get all the way down into my size fours but will keep plugging away. I'll take a 3 week break from the hormone at least, and then decide. If lifting and lowcarbing keep my weight coming off--even slowly, I'll probably just keep that up and try to avoid another round of HCG. it was hard work--and everyone got tired of me being on it and not eating ( and talking about it all the time!!LOL)

No comments: