Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ashley is in Hawaii!!! AAAaannndd--She'll be here the 20th of March for a week!

dOin' thE HaPPy DanCe!!!!


Weight today 131.5. It sure is going down slowly! Seems to be going down about 1 pound a week.

on other fronts: I organized my snack cupboard--the one where we keep our nuts and crackers etc-- with nice seal-able plastic containers ( heavy ones from costso) We had developed a serious weevil problem. It looks very nice and should fix the bug issue as well.

I also am within a few days of finishing an Art doll ( the white Santa I posted photos of sometime back) the setting is just about done . I will post some pictures soon. another HaPpY DaNcE!

1 comment:

Gusti said...

Would love to come and visit but I will be in Germany with Quinn at that time. Way to go on the weight loss. I was in a "biggest loser" competition for a nice jackpot. I had lost 7 pounds before Kira went into the hospital. Stress has a way of packing it back on for me, so lets just say I did not end up a very big loser. Oh well.