Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween party

Great fun was had by all, but I think I had the most fun--all week-- getting ready for it was just a blast!!!!! The idea started with the fact that I grew enough pumpkins for each of the grand children that live in the area to have one. I have always loved Halloween but since Ashley grew up and we get no trick'r treaters I had no excuse to decorate. A party was the best idea I've had in a long time.


visitors were first met by scarecrow


and then proceeded through the graveyard


to be met by black cats and skeletons







then... on to the pumpkin patch
I'm not sure whose funeral this is--but Mike ( Seymour's son) seems to be giving the eulogy and Stacey is doing the burying. LOL

witchy poo in the pumpkin patch

our masterpieces
for some reason we got no pictures of all of us carving--too sad



then it was time to eat!


Calvin and Leo playing in the witches brew






witch fingers ( soft pretzels..pretty yummy)

the eyeball deviled eggs were pretty good, but no one touched the boogers on a stick!!



for Dessert--Devils Food Graveyard cake and I Scream

I really was such fun--were hoping to make it an annual tradition.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I wish we lived closer. That looks like it was so much fun!