Tuesday, May 26, 2015

update 2015


   same apartment:  all fixed up painted and decorated.  feeling cozy and at home here.  am completely moved out of Seymour's (thank God that's over)  just built a cute little shed to house my bike and lawnmower.  I love it here.

   still seeing Bob.  we have a lovely friendship (with occasional benefits) affection and good laughs. we go to theatre and out to dine.  Perfect for now.  I'm not ready to take on a heavy duty serious relationship, but he attentive and fun, and, with my family and and friends he keeps me from feeling lonesome.

financially doing great right now:  I have savings in the bank from selling a car, am working as a night nanny several nights a week for new born babies, which pays well, and leaves my days and evenings free for theatre!! plus I get to hang out with babies!

Career is doing rather amazing.  after I finished Little Women,  it took a few auditions before I got a show...mostly a timing thing.. but will be doing a shakespeare in the park production of Twelfth Night, which comes off  late July early august.  I made a film and did a commercial photo, shoot all of which were paid.  and next up is an AMAZING gig playing Mrs Paroo with the Colorado Symphony in Sept!--which feels like a real step up into a new level of professional!


here are a few pictures of Little Women.  This was one of the most fabulous experiences of my life. absolutely incredible.  Wonderful cast, wonderful Crew.  great people. fabulous living conditions just amazing.

No comments: