Monday, October 28, 2013

Visit with my brother

after finishing up with the Granny Duty protion of my trip and stopped in Logandale--an hour north of Vegas__ to visit with my brother Jim for what was supposed to be a couple of days...and turned into 2+ weeks. so I could get my teeth fixed..well plulled out!  and a new top denture installed.  and no it wasn't fun, thanks.. but visiting with Jim and family was absolutely a blessing. period.  Ashley and Emily came for a few days as well and got to know Jim a bit--having never met since infancy basically.  We had a couple of family parties and hung with Jim's daughter Annie and her kids ( no pictures except the bloody one which follow!)  got to see Jim and Carol's lovely home.  and just geneally re-bond!  I love these people!
last day --saying goodbye--taking my broken z-3 and limping home ( had to stop every 300 miles or so to cool down the engine and add fluids to my leaking radiator and oil!!!!  but made it safe)
me and Jim--still swollen from my dental stuff  me--not jim!
Jim's lovely back yard pool.  really enjoyed this!!! I swam nearly every day
backyard landscaping.  I never have liked cactus xeriscaping much--but I LOVED this yard!
Me and Carol trying to get a selfie.  old people need to leave cutting edge tech stuff to the young'uns
emily and Ashly with Coraline
Add caption
the Front of the house

No comments: