Sunday, September 12, 2010

september, ah september

It isn't QUITE Fall here, but the mornings are getting chilly-and a few trees are looking like they are getting ready to turn-- and the kiddos are all back in school so Fall is in the air.  Last night we had an impromptu cookout with Patience, Seth and the Grands--the weather was absolutely perfect--the last hurrah of the summer I guess.  it was a little bit of heaven--the smell of the coals plus grilling burgers, and corn on the cob-- and the sun going down  in a cloudless sky.  lovely.

I'm too busy as usual but things are starting to slow down so I have time to breathe and start planning the Holiday festivities.  I did sort things out better this year so I'm not going to be doing a show during the hols--much more better than last year!!!

the show I AM doing is going well--got over some vocal problems that I was having and am enjoying performing. Once one show closed and I was only having to deal with this one and not both--everything improved a bit!

Got lots of good stuff to look forward to--Ashley and her husband are coming here for Thanksgiving, and Seymour and I are going to her new house in Maryland for Christmas.  and  there's the Halloween party coming up soon too--already looking at creepy food recipes and stocking up on more decorations!

I do LOVE  the Fall!

No comments: