Monday, January 25, 2010

weigh in after first week on no dairy: down 2.4 pounds!!!1 yippee!!

I feel a LITTLE foolish: has the solution really been THAT simple and I've been stuggling so many years ? ah well.

had another outstanding breakfast: almond butter blueberry pancakes with blue berry syrup.

basically just almond butter and eggs, a little bit of salt and some baking powder and bake 'em on a griddle like pancakes, slather with butter and blueberry cooked up with some splenda. delish!!!!!

I'll post the full recipe on my recipe site later today.

On other fronts: started rehearsals on earnest for " and then there were none. its gonna be really fun production--some wonderful talented castmates. here is the poster ( my design as well!)


2 comments:

Kylee said...

I love that book. I bet the play will be awesome! Good luck!

Annie Leavitt said...

ooh, exciting play to do!

and yes, I would love that recipe.

and yes, aunt claudia told me to stop eating dairy about 15 years ago.