Saturday, February 28, 2009

A New Start

today is the first day of my new diet protocol. I'm not going to reveal here to the world exactly what I'm doing as it is fairly controversial and I don't need any judgment!!!

But I do want to keep a good journal of how it is going.

If it works ( and I have about 95% confidence that it will) I will reveal all!

any way... start weight this morning is 134

measurements: ( telling all here!) Bust 37.5 waist 30.5 hips 41 about a size 10/12

I will return and report!

2 comments:

Danna Banana said...

I'm doing something too. I'm setting my watch alarm to go off every 3 hours. I'm going to master this skill first and then move on to eliminating crap.
I tried doing both at the same time and the changes were too stressful.
I boomeranged on my weight BIG TIME.
So, I've ratcheted it back down to the timing issue.
The number of times I checked my watch to see if it was time to eat was surprising/horrifying.
without structure I dissolve into grazing all day long. Both my parents did that as did Granny when she lived with us.
Hoping to break out of that cycle.
Good luck in your quest!! May the Force be with you.

Deborah said...

thanks --I'll need all the help I can get.