Saturday, January 31, 2009

weight today: 133.5!!!!

This is awesome! It took two months to gain the weight and it looks like maybe I can lose it in about the same amount of time. this is HUGE! last year I gained five pounds over the holidays and it took me 6 months to lose it.

food yesterday: 800 kcals 99 grams protein, 22 carbs.

B: hot tea ( no cream) protein shake

s: 4 frozen strawberries, slightly thawed and mashed with splenda and 1 Tablespoon milk

L 3 oz steak, green beans, coleslaw ( my coleslaw dressing is vinegar, horseradish and splenda--no mayo)

D: chicken breast, brussel sprouts, marinated cucumbers, 4 cherry tomatoes.

snack: apple microwaved with splenda and cinnamon. so YUMMY! Caffix beverage (Like postum)with 1/2 T cream

I did lower body weights yesterday AND my sculpting studio in FINALLY cleaned and organized from moving it this fall so I got to start working on my dolls again yesterday. I do love it so much!

No comments: