Saturday, January 3, 2009

11 New Decorations


AT LEAST Eleven!!! I got tired of my tree theme. It"s been the same for over 20 years. gold and white with touches of mauve and purple: very elegant, very Victorian and covered with a TON of babies breath. I really liked it but it seemed time for a change, And I had a bunch of cute whimsical tree decorations that I had accumulated but never used ( cause they weren't gold or white or mauve or Victorian! LOL)

So enter the new tree theme. Santas ( mostly) with a touch of contemporary whimsy. bright lime green and red balls. It's really fun!
















I collected Santas from every Place we went in Oregon!

It became the theme of the tirp and I had to buy an extra bag to get all my new treasures home.

I have animal Santas and ship's captain Santas and naked Santas


this little guy is holding a banner that reads, "When you stop Believing in Santa--you get underwear for Christmas!"

there is still lots of room for more on the tree so I expect I'll be adding them for a few years.

2 comments:

Serenity Rachel said...

Totally opposite from your previous theme--I can't imagine the Victorians talking about underwear or having naked anything on a Christmas tree. Cute though!

Gusti said...

Ok the nakey santa is hysterical! I could always find a spot for him on my tree... should you ever get tired of him :-)