Friday, November 28, 2008

about that nose dent

okay gusti just for you
My nose:

you will note that there is a flat space across the tip and in that space there is a faint shadow-- that is the dent. you can kinda see it in my profile pic as well.

aA rather longish nose with that kinda flat tip--with or without the dent --is the English nose I'm talking about.

I saw variations all over the place in London when I was there. Witness:


King Charles the 1st of England
















his son King Charles the 2nd














Anna Chancellor, modern British Actress (Duck Face in "Four Weddings and a Funeral") here seen in A&E's "Pride and Prejudice".

See!!! an English nose

4 comments:

Serenity Rachel said...

I like your new background!

Deborah said...

thanks

Maybe I should have added an eighth weird thing--I like messing around with my blog!!!!

mire pics of the baby please!!!

Gusti said...

Thanks, now I "see" what u mean. And yes I love the new background too. Wow a whole post in my behalf, I feel special today :-}

Quinn said...

Very intersting! Good luck with your party too.