Sunday, September 21, 2008

"YOUR NEXT MISSION...

...should you choose to accept it."

If anyone else has built their own home as Seymour and I have ( Reni Take note) you understand when I say it is NEVER "done". Currently we have about 15 projects ongoing! With the big outside projects being finished and the weather changing to autumnal, I have moved inside. Today is finish the bedroom day.

This room has been in this partially finished state for going on two years now! (I was waiting to finish painting until we got the glass doors in--but that happened last summer--LOL)

here is the before pic:

all the pink will be painted the same green as the other walls and woodwork will be painted and installed. I'll post an after picture when its all done. maybe in two days? Ihopeihope

The sunroom you see through the glass doors has been in progress for about 4 years ( at least!) Thats the next thing that's getting finished!

No comments: