Wednesday, September 24, 2008

THIS AND THAT

Well, the bedroom is finished--except for the new drapes I ordered on-line ( found the PERFECT thing at TARGET!!!! ) As soon as they arrive I'll post the after picture. oh it looks so good!

I've got my plans for travel this fall all made and booked. NOv 1-23 with Reni for the new baby. then home for thanksgiving. THEN the day AFTER Thanksgiving, Seymour and I are flying to Eugene OR to spend several days with Seymour's sister Marilyn and family. We always have a great time with them ( hi Marilyn!) and I'm looking forward to that a bunch.

Still trying to decide if and/or when to go out to California--I've spent several Christmases with Caleb and Julie and Max and Emily and that is always pretty much a blast so I may do that. Seymour and I do our holiday family thing at Channukah, so he doesn't care if I'm away for Christmas. Actually, I just about talked myself into it! gotta go check flights.

No comments: